| Background Information
||Hwang Eun-bi (황은비)
||June 3, 1998 (age 20)
||Cheongju, South Korea
||165 cm (1.65 m)
(신비) also known as Hwang Eun-bi
(정은비) is a South Korean singer. She is the main dancer, face and center of GFriend
, which is under Source Music
She was born in Cheongju, South Korea and has one older brother. She trained at Big Hit Entertainment along with Eunha for 5 years. She attended the School of Performing Arts Seoul and graduated in February 2017 along with Umji.
- "Larva and Friends in My Arms" (from Larva and Friends in My Arms OST) (2015)
- "Confession" (with Sijin) (from Cinderella and Four Knights OST Part.3) (2016)
- She is the main dancer of the girl group GFriend.
- She is the second youngest in the band.
- Her Zodiac sign is Gemini.
- She's a good dancer and likes acting.
- Her ideal type is G-Dragon.
- Her all-time favorite K-pop group is BIGBANG.
- She is a former trainee of BigHit ; she trained there for 5 years.
- Eunha and her were friends when they were in their childhood days.
- Her and Eunha have the same real name, "EunBi".
- She is known for looking like Jessica Jung.
- She is a former child model for kids clothing ; she was part of 'Ulzzang Kids'.
- She starred in the kids show "The Fairies in My Arms" – she was in every episode as "Shawing" (grasshopper fairy).
- She loves bungee jumping.
- She also loves paragliding and want to try sky diving with Sowon and Eunha.
- She and Astro’s Moonbin are childhood friends. They were neighbours.
- SinB, Astro’s Moonbin and IKON’s Chanwoo are in the same agency called "Kidz Planet".
- One of her habits is to put things in her skirts.
- She hates to watch horror movies because she gets scared easily.
- She also hates to do aegyo.
- She is a fan of the "Harry Potter" series.
- She's allergic to grapes.
- Her stage name "SinB" means "secret/mysterious".
- She has a "Harry Potter" phone case, since she loves Harry Potter!
- On the first day of Season of GFriend, she performed BoA 's No.1 for her solo stage.
|| To view the SinB gallery, click here.