| Background Information
||Hwang Eun-bi (황은비)
||June 3, 1998 (age 19)
||Cheongju, South Korea
||165 cm (1.65 m)
SinB (신비) also known as Hwang Eun-bi (정은비) is a South Korean singer. She is the main dancer, face and center of GFriend, which is under Source Music.
She was born in Cheongju, South Korea and has one older brother. She trained at Big Hit Entertainment along with Eunha for 5 years. She attended the School of Performing Arts Seoul and graduated in February 2017 along with Umji.
- "Larva and Friends in My Arms" (from Larva and Friends in My Arms OST) (2015)
- "Confession" (with Sijin) (from Cinderella and Four Knights OST Part.3) (2016)
- She is the main dancer of the girl group GFriend.
- She is the second youngest in the band.
- Her Zodiac sign is Gemini.
- She's a good dancer and likes acting.
- Her ideal type is G-Dragon.
- Her all-time favorite K-pop group is BIGBANG.
- She is a former trainee of BigHit ; she trained there for 5 years.
- Eunha and her were friends when they were in their childhood days.
- Her and Eunha have the same real name, "EunBi".
- She is known for looking like Jessica Jung.
- She is a former child model for kids clothing ; she was part of 'Ulzzang Kids'.
- She starred in the kids show "The Fairies in My Arms" – she was in every episode as "Shawing" (grasshopper fairy).
- She loves bungee jumping.
- She also loves paragliding and want to try sky diving with Sowon and Eunha.
- She and Astro’s Moonbin are childhood friends. They were neighbours.
- SinB, Astro’s Moonbin and IKON’s Chanwoo are in the same agency called "Kidz Planet".
- One of her habits is to put things in her skirts.
- She hates to watch horror movies because she gets scared easily.
- She also hates to do aegyo.
- She is a fan of the "Harry Potter" series.
- She's allergic to grapes.
- Her stage name "SinB" means "secret/mysterious".
- She has a "Harry Potter" phone case, since she loves Harry Potter!
- On the first day of Season of GFriend, she performed BoA 's No.1 for her solo stage.
|| To view the SinB gallery, click here.