| Background Information
||Jung Eun-bi (정은비)
||May 30, 1997 (age 20)
||Seoul, South Korea
||163 cm (1.63 m)
Eunha (은하) also known as Jung Eun-bi (정은비) is a South Korean singer. She is the lead vocalist of GFRIEND, which is under Source Music.
She was born in Seoul, South Korea and has one older brother. She trained at Big Hit Entertainment along with SinB for 1 year. She attended the Hanlim Multi Arts High School and graduated in February 2016.
- "Han River at Night" (with Pro C) (2015)
- "Fall, in Girl Vol.1" (with Hwang Chi Yeul) (2016)
- "Inferiority Complex" (with Park Kyung of Block B) (2016)
- "Chemi" (with MC Mong) (2016)
- She is the lead vocalist of the girl group GFRIEND.
- She is the third oldest in the band.
- Her Zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Her hobbies are: cooking and watching cooking shows.
- Her ideal type is Jo Jung Suk and Crush.
- Eunha’s nickname is "Circle" because of her round-shaped face.
- She’s good in acting and singing.
- She is a former trainee of BigHit ; she only trained there for 1 year.
- SinB and her were friends when they were in their childhood days.
- Her and SinB have the same real name, "EunBi".
- She only trained for 2 months under Source Music and got selected as a member of GFRIEND.
- She acted in the 2007 movie "Love and War".
- She is a fan of Twilight movies.
- Sowon stated that she was very quiet and didn’t talk a lot when they were trainees.
- Her role model is IU.
- Her stage name "Eunha" means "galaxy".
|| To view the Eunha gallery, click here.